It all started on day when I, George DeCell, decided to vacuum clean the house. I removed a standard sized outlet plug to plug in the vacuum and set the plug on our kitchen table, or at least I thought I did.
My daughter, a young toddler, found the plug, put it into her mouth and began choking. So I saved her life and then started wondering about the size and shape of these so called safety plugs.
I thought to myself... "Why are they so small? I bought these to protect my daughter from electrical outlets yet they put her in harms way."
I tried to convince a few of the plug manufacturers to change their design, to some how make them safe, but to no avail. I was just about to give up, after months thinking about how to make them safer, it finally dawned on me to make them in the shape of a pacifier including the air holes.
So I spent months working to create the safest product on the market which was not easy. The day I received my first sample, that made me cry.